Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've made a breakthrough!

Yes, I made some improvements to the telescope! No applause, please. I'm just a man improving the lives of astronomers everywhere. You can thank me later.

I found out about the original invention of using lenses to look into the sky in 1609. At the time, I was a mathematics professor at the University of Padua, but I immediately made it my goal to make the telescope better than anyone would've ever expected.  I experimented a lot; working with different lenses, and I finally realized in order to get a high amount of magnification, I would need a very weak convex (outward) lens, and a very strong concave (inward) lens.

Due to this invention, men can now look at things that are miles away, and they will look as if they are only a small distance away.

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. Hey, my instruments were the most advanced of their time! I made the most accurate observations with them! Doesn't anybody care?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want learn Galileo's law of inertia, go below link.
    https://www.theoryphysics.co.in/2018/09/inertia.html

    ReplyDelete